The old saying “First impressions count” is very true, particularly in the business world. Creating and maintaining a well kept appearance to your business premises is an essential part of your business image. Your grounds are the first thing potential clients will see and thus influence the opinions of both clients and the general public.
First impressions count
ERF Landscapes LTD is well established in the domestic sector of grounds maintenance and commercial sector. This has given us a definite advantage over any competition who specialise solely in commercial work, as it allows us to provide domestic quality maintenance to the commercial business sector.
Our service packages allow for all your business requirements. We have maintenance plans for blue chip sites – business premises that need a pristine and modern appearance – to those that require only the basic level of care and appearance.
Our care plans can be just in terms of labour or incorporate all the necessary materials required to achieve the look your business desires, and we can even include planting seasonal colour as part of our care plan.
Business grounds that have been neglected are not a problem either; we can quote to fully renovate and rejuvinate the neglected garden areas prior to commencing any future maintenance work.
Commercial grounds maintenance:
- Our maintenance agreements are detailed but informal, and initially run for a period of one year, these are renewable annually.
- Service call frequencies can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly throughout the year and are dependent on the client’s requirements and their budget.
- We guarantee a trouble free service, we have never received any complaints from our clients.
- ERF Landscapes LTD use the latest in tools, machinery, materials and plants to ensure our work is of the highest standard.
- All products used in the professional maintenance of the gardens are organic where possible, and approved under COSHH and Health & Safety regulations.
- We can remove and recycle all generated green waste from the site, if required.
- All horticultural materials, plants and seasonal bedding used on each site will be invoiced in addition to the maintenance fee once monthly, unless a fully inclusive agreement is in place.
- At any time during the maintenance service an annual budget can be set for all necessary horticultural materials and plants used on the site. Alternatively, a fully inclusive agreement may be requested.
- The service may be cancelled with one full calendar month’s notice in writing at any time and by either party.
What can you expect to find in our commercial gardens
- We can guarantee you an abundance of year round colour
- We will give you superb looking lawns
- We will ensure all your shrubs and hedges are kept in superb condition
- We will provide you with beautiful planted beds and borders
- We can make arrangements to ‘screen off’ any areas that you do not want to see, such as bin storage areas
- We will ensure that your pathways, drives and patio areas are kept free from slippery moss and other such eyesores like weeds and grime
What can you expect not to find in our commercial gardens
- You won’t find piles of fallen leaves
- You won’t find large areas of unsightly bare soil
- You won’t find weeds
- And you certainly won’t find any diseases on shrubs or plants under our care
ERF Landscaping LTD are extremely proud of our level of service, and look forward to showing you what we are capable of. Your business needs us if you care about appearances and a reliable, professional service!
Our client wanted the front garden altered to allow two vehicles to park in front of his house in Potters Bar. He also wanted us to incorporate planting areas within the design.
The garden was dug out to a depth of 300mm to enable the vehicles to park for many years to come. Timber fence posts were used to separate the various areas and build up the raised bed on the left. This resulted in a very pleasing effect. The overall design made the garden look good with or without the vehicles. The final picture below shows the drive and garden around two years on.
If you have a similar requirement and would like to discuss it with us then please contact us.